The aim of SAS is to deploy LIBRE global semantic addressing services/systems based on :
- DDDS logics (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamic_Delegation_Discovery_System).
- OPES acting as presentation layer six smart adapter shims (such as plugin; or local interesolver).
- complete naming management suites.
- normative and interoperational governance,
that can be used for semantic addressing business and non-profit projects a well as cobotic infoscious  research and dévelopment.
- upper-cases "LIBRE" means "of user free choice, i.e. "LIBRE even from Libre", Free and Proprietary Software alike.
- "backware" that computers may autonomously know, learn or forge.